Sean is learning so many new words these days, including his own name and I love you (he says "love you" and it sounds like "of you").
Today at the table having lunch Sean called out Dada, loudly over and over again (Like he was just calling him from the other room). Then he added, love you. It just melted my heart. Then he kept saying - Dada, love you - really loudly over and over again. So I quickly called Steve at work to tell him what Sean did and while I was on the phone, Sean said again, really loud - Dada, love you and Steve heard it! What a wonderful thing to hear from a child - and right in time for valentines day! Now if only he would say Mom, Love you!
1 comment:
So cute! That is so sweet and don't worry, he'll say it to you soon enough :)
Post a Comment