Ok, So it has been a long time since I posted and I have been meaning to sit down and update so many things. But I haven't had the time. I started a new job about 4 weeks ago working evenings at Kohls doing their ad-set (changing out the ads throughout the store). The job itself is going well, I work 3-4 days a week, but they are late nights (sometimes 1 am when I leave the store). That leaves me tired during the day and also rushing to get everything done before I go to work. Some work days, I have to eat early and then as soon as Steve walks in the door from work, I leave. Makes for some crazy times.
Also I have been busy with my music calling - trying to coordinate music for Ward Conference (this Sunday) and Easter and not being able to participate in all of it. And then preparing music for Stake Conference, because I was asked to direct a stake Young Women's choir for Stake Conference in May. What was I thinking saying yes?????!!! Actually, if I can survive the practices in between my working days and everything else, I think it will actually be fun! I just hope that Steve will still know who I am when it is over.
Well, working sure does keep me on my toes, and actually, I am feeling like I am getting a little more efficient in the things I need to do, so that is good (and I really have no choice). And Steve is sure getting good at managing the house when I am gone. We even have come up with ways to have time together - Saturday morning dates. Pretty fun. Our first Saturday morning date is coming up this weekend. I am sure looking forward to it.
I have so much more to update, hopefully this weekend I will be able to get time away from life and my new hobbies (more about that in my next post).
1 comment:
Good luck at work!! Sounds pretty crazy :0) Saturday morning dates...what a great idea!!
Post a Comment