Sean helped Steve take apart the bed (see the video below) and loved the new sheets. Sleeping in his bed was quite another story - the first night we tried to stay with him a little longer to help him get used to it and that didn't help so finally we left him in there with a gate up. He finally fell asleep on the floor around midnight and I moved him to his bed.
We quickly learned that he would listen to Steve better so Steve got the bedtime duty (and he has it many nights anyways when I am working) and he did great and just a few days later, Sean is now sleeping in his bed at night. Naps are another story, one we continue to work on.
Sean's new bed - I think he likes it!
Here is Sean working with Steve to set up the day bed - he took Steve's tool and wouldn't give it back. For days after doing this he would point to the screws in his bed and say, "I fix it"
1 comment:
Rigby's comment when he watched the video with me was"where mine? where mine?" I guess we better follow through with our talk of a big boy bed!
Post a Comment