But now, I think I found my solution to the problem. We will just have Sean sleep on the floor. We have been finding him asleep at night on the floor many nights and some nights, as we put him to bed, he will actually tell us he wants to sleep on the floor, so we move his pillow to the floor and "tuck" him in and he goes to sleep. So.....problem solved!!!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Toddler Bed Dilema
As we get ready to open our home to a foster child, I have been looking for a used toddler bed for Sean, so we could put his bed back into a crib for the new baby. I have had trouble finding a toddler bed, because either I don't like the bed, or if I do, it seems I contact the seller, just a little too late and it is gone already.
But now, I think I found my solution to the problem. We will just have Sean sleep on the floor. We have been finding him asleep at night on the floor many nights and some nights, as we put him to bed, he will actually tell us he wants to sleep on the floor, so we move his pillow to the floor and "tuck" him in and he goes to sleep. So.....problem solved!!!
But now, I think I found my solution to the problem. We will just have Sean sleep on the floor. We have been finding him asleep at night on the floor many nights and some nights, as we put him to bed, he will actually tell us he wants to sleep on the floor, so we move his pillow to the floor and "tuck" him in and he goes to sleep. So.....problem solved!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment