But recently I have discovered the joys of toddlerhood that have made me realize, once again, how much I love Sean.
- Hearing "Mommy, Hold me" or "Mommy, sing to me"
- Seeing Sean's excitement over the 10th tower that he has built
- Watching him learn to finally jump off the ground with both feet
- Seeing how much he loves music - he wants to hear it in the car and at home and to watch him dance and sing to the music.
- Watching and hearing as he learns new things and figure things out. The other day we were having homemade hamburgers and he asked for pickles. Daddy told him we didn't have any (usually if we eat out we give him our pickles from our sandwiches). Sean looked at him and said "Go to the store and buy some".
- Getting a great big hug and kiss. Especially when he will grab around my neck and hook his legs around me, giggling and not letting go.
And mostly, finally hearing him say "I love Mommy"


1 comment:
Sean is so funny! Oh and I have tons of pickles if you want some.
Post a Comment