I borrowed some items from friends for my costume and I had a friend, Lisa Allen, help me sew Sean's costume and we had a lot of fun in the process. It turned out great! Sean even wore the hat! We took him to the Ward trunk or treat and he was pretty mellow for most of it, finally getting excited as the night went on (as you will see in the video). He didn't know what trick or treating was all about but I am guessing next year he will.
In the evening afterward, we gave out candy to trick or treaters at home and Sean jumped up every time the door bell rang and he was very friendly saying "bye bye" to all the kids as they left.
1 comment:
VERY cute and welcome to the blogging world! I look forward to reading all about what is going on in your life!
Post a Comment