Yes, this is my new addiction. We got Guitar Hero for Steve and I thought no big deal, until I started playing and I am hooked. I found out that I am pretty decent at playing and I am even better than Steve most of the time (He is getting better so I can't beat him all the time now).
Normally, I have not let the Wii get in my way of housework or sleep or anything else, until the we got Guitar Hero. I play it when Sean is sleeping, at night with Steve and even when I get home from work at midnight. It is crazy I know, but what a fun outlet! Now I just need to find a Guitar Hero's Anonymous meeting to go to (haha). Now, anyone out there want to play?!
2 comments:
I love love love guitar hero! It is my favorite! We have world tour so danny plays the drums and I play the guitar! so fun...
We aren't cool yet...no guitar hero. Looks like fun though :)
Post a Comment