Sunday, May 24, 2009
Night Wanderings
This morning about 5:30 a.m. I was startled awake when I heard the door to the garage open. My first thought was a groggy "What's going on?". Then in the next second, I knew that Sean was up wandering the house and he was in the garage headed for Steve's car. Normally we have a gate up to the laundry room (that leads to the garage) and one to the office, but I forgot to put them up when I went to bed very late (I guess I was too tired). So in my horribly groggy state, I raced out of bed and into the garage where, I saw Sean in Steve's car with the light on. I grabbed him while he fought me to stay in the car and then took him to bed and told him it was still night time and he needed to stay in his room. Then I left him there. Going back to bed I noticed that going in the garage wasn't the only thing he had done. It looked like he first went into the office and played on the computer as there were multiple windows open. Then he found the guitar for our Guitar Hero game and he pulled that out into the living room - and he had then climbed up to reach the Guitar Hero disk and he even put that into the Wii console - all of this in the dark, before he decided to go out into the garage and Steve's car. What a busy little guy. While I am not happy to have been woken up that early, especially after such a late night, I still had to laugh at all he did in the night. I guess we can see what he really likes to do - if we would just let him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wait until you are in the shower and he gets on his tricycle and rides around the neighborhood. I sure hope you have an angel neighbor to find him and bring him back home. I know I did. Thank You!
Oh wow! That is crazy!! This must be the reason for baby locks, gates, and chains :) Good Luck!!
Post a Comment