Monday, June 8, 2009

I can't help it.

I know I write a lot about Sean, but I just can't seem to help it. He is just so much fun right now and doing so many things. Here are a couple of fun videos of him.


He is eating his first corn on the cob and he has an interesting answer when we ask what he is eating.


Is he saying backhoe or ????


Here Sean is singing from a book of songs that he loves. In case you can't tell what he is singing here it is: Wheels on the bus - he is singing the babies go wah wah wah, and then mommies go Shh Shh Shh, the Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Row, Row Row your boat, Ring around the rosie, London Bridge is the page where he is so concerned with the page ripping, when he mentions daddy - that is supposed to be Hush, Little Baby, then lastly Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


This is a short random video I took one day while Sean was watching Bob the Builder and eating a snack - he was shaking his head while eating - not sure why he does this, but funny.

No comments: