Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rifle Falls - Memorial Day

For Memorial Day Steve, Sean and I went to Rifle Falls with my sisters, my brother and his girls, my brother-in-law and my dad (we missed my mom who had to work). I didn't even know that Rifle had falls until that day. Boy were they beautiful! The hike was super easy and Sean even had a great time on his first hike. We had to carry Sean part of the time, but other times, we were chasing after him as he ran down the path. We were also able to go behind the falls and get a little wet.

After our hike, we went to the fish hatchery, which was interesting as I have never been to one. I got some pictures of the fish in the pools and watched as they would jump up the small waterfall going into the pools. The kids loved throwing food in the water and watching the fish splash around to get the food.

Here are some pictures of our trip.



If you are ever looking for something to do for the day, I would definitely recommend Rifle Falls. I think I will have to go again soon.

No comments: