I was thinking about this milestone - learning to use a "computer" and realized that when I was a kid - it wasn't even an option to learn a computer! Boy how the times have changed. And what will Sean learn to do when he is three?!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Computer literate at 2 1/2??
For Christmas Sean received a Leap Frog Click Start - basically a keyboard that goes with computer games you can watch on your tv. He hasn't had much chance to use it or learn it, but just recently he has been more interested. It was hard at first for him - especially figuring out how to move the mouse and click, but then overnight it seemed that it "clicked" literally for him and he is able to use the mouse and get where he wants and to use the keyboard also.
I was thinking about this milestone - learning to use a "computer" and realized that when I was a kid - it wasn't even an option to learn a computer! Boy how the times have changed. And what will Sean learn to do when he is three?!


I was thinking about this milestone - learning to use a "computer" and realized that when I was a kid - it wasn't even an option to learn a computer! Boy how the times have changed. And what will Sean learn to do when he is three?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment