Thursday, May 20, 2010

Temple Trip

Two weekends ago, I had the opportunity of traveling to Denver to be with my sister Molly as she went to the Denver Temple. I almost didn't make it as Sean got sick and I wasn't sure I could leave him with anyone before Steve got home. I was able to go a little bit later with my Aunt Kay and Uncle Dennis and meet up with Molly and my parents in Denver. Friday night before going to the temple, we visited with my cousin Laurie and her family - Will, Miranda and Brian and enjoyed catching up with them. Then we headed to the hotel and tried to get a good night sleep. The next day we were at the temple early and enjoyed a wonderful experience with Molly, my parents, aunt and uncle. I had never been to the Denver temple and I love visiting new temples. Besides the wonderful spiritual experience, I love looking at the design of each temple and all of the intricate design work inside. It is a beautiful temple and we had a beautiful day. We enjoyed a nice lunch and then headed home. Another quick overnight trip. Thanks Molly for inviting me to share such a wonderful experience.


View of Denver Temple from gardens. What a beautiful, peaceful view


Dad, Mom, Molly and Me


Molly and Me in front of the Denver Temple

No comments: