Sean enjoying a fresh green onion from our garden!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
I bet you wish you had this problem....
Sean loves vegetables - any fresh ones that he can get his hands on - he eats them like candy. Yesterday as I was harvesting vegetables and trying to make a salad for lunch, Sean kept eating and eating the vegetables - baby carrots, green onions, peppers, lettuce and radishes. Then we had lunch and we ate left over homemade pizza. I was trying to get Sean to eat some of the pizza. I knew he was eating the veggies, but I thought he would be hungry later if he didn't eat anything else. He wasn't eating the pizza, but wanted more radishes - so without thinking about it, I told him he couldn't have a radish until he at one piece of pizza. WHAT??!!!! Who stops their kid from eating veggies to eat pizza or anything else for that matter! I wasn't really thinking (guess it was habit from trying to get him to eat his dinner before having dessert) and shortly after giving him that command I gave him the radish. And guess what??? --- he never ate the pizza!!! What a problem! HAHA I love it!!... Now to just get him to brush enough to get rid of onion breath!

Sean enjoying a fresh green onion from our garden!
Sean enjoying a fresh green onion from our garden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually have the same problem with my kids. I think it's great...be thankful! :) ps-Sean is getting so big!!
Post a Comment