We had to leave for a short time and then we came right back the same day to do the corn maze. That's where the day got interesting. Shortly after entering the corn maze, Sean started complaining of being tired (not unheard of). He started dragging his feet and I had to carry him a little. He complained once of his tummy. But we were in the middle of the maze, so we just quickly walked on and tried to find the exit. He seemed to do OK, but a couple of times he just sat down and wouldn't move (which isn't normal). We finally got out of the maze, picked our small pumpkins and went to leave. Sean tried to fall asleep on me while waiting for Becky to pay for her pumpkins. Once in the car he was alseep in minutes. I have known him to fall asleep in the car, but not that fast - boy was he tired (or so I thought). Because of where we were, I agreed to go with Becky to Goodwill for a minute - and just a block or so from Goodwill that is when Sean started throwing up in his car seat! Needless to say we had an interesting experience at Goodwill trying to clean him up and get him in new clothes. Poor guy! He really didn't feel good. Thankfully he felt better about 6-8 hours later after getting it all out! That is one Corn Maze experience I will never forget!
Too tired to keep going - sitting and holding his tummy.
I have never seen this pouty lip before....
I did manage to get him to smile once for the camera.
Even though he didn't feel good, he was very possessive of his pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment