Here is a small collection of funny sayings that Sean has said throughout the year.
10/10: I am not a blond...I can see really good.
8/10: Sean singing a primary song: "Adam was a prophet, with a runny nose...."
8/10: Sean "I'm a nice guy...and these are my killing things."
7/10:
Sean was "helping" Steve get dressed by gathering all his clothes.
Sean: "Here is your t-shirt, now for your t-pants."
7/10:
Sean: I love Becky (my friend).
Mom: Really?
Sean: Yeah, she has the girl that likes me.
6/10:
Mom: We need to get three items at the store - milk, butter and buns.
Sean: No, we don't need buns! We already have them!
Mom: We do - where are they?
Sean: (pointing to his back side) here - Daddy, you and me have them!
6/10:
Sean (grabbing my hand to pull me to the living room): Mom, come on, you're a piece of my trash!
6/10:
Sean: Why are we going to the bank?
Mom: To deposit some money.
Sean: But Why?
Mom: To pay a bill.
Sean: ....Papa Bill? (this is his grandpa)
5/10:
Sunday morning I came out of my room dressed for church in a skirt and shirt and Sean said: "Mom, you're wearing a tutu!"
4/10:
Mom: Sean, we are going on a drive.
Sean: In Daddy's car?
Mom: No, in the white car.
Sean: The dirty car?!
4/10:
Sean: Mommy, you have bumps (my chest).
Mom (laughing): Yes I do.
Sean: You have high bumps. Daddy has low bumps.
Mom (trying to contain laughter): What are daddy's low bumps?
Sean: His knees!
3/10:
Daddy: I need to go potty
Sean: Why?
Daddy: Because my body tells me I need to go.
Sean (while cupping his hand to his ear): I don't hear your body!
3/10:
While looking at the word and picture of a violin in his ABC Book ---
Sean: (Spelling) V-I-O-L-I-N
Mom: What does that spell?
Sean: Guitar Hero!
1/10:
Sean: Daddy, Sean and Angel are boys
Dad: What is Mommy?
Sean: She's a grill!
No comments:
Post a Comment