Saturday, January 22, 2011

Budding photographer

I am so far behind in posting. I hope to get caught up in the next week or so. But to start off, I thought I would start with someone else "work". I try to keep the camera handy for a quick picture of the kids, but that makes it more accessible to little hands. I have caught Sean a couple of times sneaking our camera to take pictures. So I decided to let him run with it a couple of times and he had a blast. He is very deliberate in what he takes pictures of (full views of people are not a priority!) - it is funny to watch. Here is some of his "work".















2 comments:

Cancer Mommy said...

Cute pics! Did I miss something? Who's in the bumbo????

Btw- I love your post on adoption! It made me cry!

Richards Family said...

That would be Baby H - our foster baby that came to live with us Dec 6. I posted a comment on facebook, but hopefully that will be one of my updates in the next week - more info and a picture or two!