Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

I can't believe that December is already here! Where did the year go - didn't it just begin? Even though the year seems to have flown by, I love this time of year. The cold weather , Christmas trees, lights and music. I love getting my house ready, and now that it is done I can relax, right? Haha, I still have shopping to do and I want to send out Christmas cards this year. It seems that I am good about sending them some years and not so good other years. It always seems like an overwhelming task. But this year, it will be a little easier, because I am going to use Shutterfly to print my Christmas cards. I have used Shutterfly before to print pictures and even for a couple of photo books, which I have loved, but I have yet to try their cards. This year they have some great designs that I am interested.

To check out some of their great cards, click Here or Here. Here are some of my favorites.












They also have great calendars that would be a great gift for Christmas. To see those, click here.

The best part is that they are running a great promotion right now to receive 50 FREE Cards if you blog about their great cards! To check out this promotion click here.


Now the hardest part will be to choose just one of the great designs this year!

No comments: