
Today Sean wanted some chocolate milk. While I was on the phone early this morning, he opened the fridge and searched until he found the chocolate syrup. He pulled it out and put it on the kitchen floor and that is where I found him. So I decided that he could have a little. I went to the cupboard to get a sippy cup, and when I turned around Sean had gotten back into the fridge and was bringing me the milk! Luckily the gallon of milk was almost empty so he could carry it. I guess when Sean wants something, nothing will stand in his way until he gets it!!!
2 comments:
That is too funny! Has he even had chocolate milk before? I bet he was climbing the fridge to get the stuff.
Okay so this made me cringe when I read this post because Sean and Tanner are the same age, and it makes me realize that Tanner is going to be able to open the fridge soon.....argggg. That's not going to be a fun day:) Funny post though. It cracks me up how determined little boys can be.
Post a Comment