Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas prep

I decided this year not to stress out about Christmas.  I decided not to do Christmas cards - thinking I would send a Happy New Year email with a link to pictures (no such luck). We would play and bake and enjoy the holiday.  And also enjoy that we were not getting used to a new little additions, since Ryan has been with us a year now (can you believe it!?).  I also decided to make a wooden nativity scene and my dad helped me cut the wood (Thanks Dad!)  It was a nice time.  Here are some fun and random pictures of our prep. 

What a ham - Ryan loved playing under the tree, just as much as he loves being undressed.

I can't believe he posed!

This is our sad tree that only has ornaments on the top, because of Ryan - maybe next year it will go back to normal!


Sean getting in the Christmas spirit with an ice cream and Santa hat.


Keeping Ryan busy while I am cooking in the kitchen - he was fascinated by this sparkly tree - it kept him busy for about a 1/2 hour.


Wooden nativity blocks that I made - kid friendly!!

No comments: