Every time I click on my blog to check out what is new in the blogs I follow I see my last post - about Sean's first day of Kindergarten. Boy that was a while ago. I get hit with so many emotions from that post. How nervous and excited I was for him to start Kindergarten. Then how much we both hated it, and eventually took him out to homeschool. And then the next two years of huge life changing events. I then think about how I am missing recording it and attaching pictures - my own family history. I want to start again. I have tried to start again many times in the past year. It seemed too overwhelming with all that I had missed and all I wanted to share. I even have posts that I started and did not post. And then there is changing the background - another thing to do.
So here is to today - to starting again, to starting from right now. And it is perfect that it is fall and my background still works! I am back! It may take some time to get back in the habit, but it will come. And eventually I hope to post past stories and events that I have missed (including our foster care years) so that eventually I will have a chronological story for me and my family.
I am excited.. So here I go again!!
1 comment:
I love it! Good job getting it going. I understand looking at your blog and seeing the same post from years ago... my blog is the same way. Maybe this will motivate me. ;)
Post a Comment